Online Craps is a dice game where the player has to throw the dice that will either be a 7 or 11 to win. Johannesburg casinos, either online or land-based have this game on selection for their players. Some throws can result in a loss. The throws are a two, three and twelve.
Players make bets and use a pair of dice that they throw onto the Craps table. The game is relatively easy to play and easy to understand.
Playing Online Craps
There are few things players need to understand when playing online craps. The following are the steps that players have to follow:
- Player will use chips to place their bets which they will hand over to the dealer
- The player must roll until they roll a losing throw
- Each player has to get a turn to roll the dice
- The dealer has to signal the beginning of the game by turning the big button
- Once that is done, bets can be placed on the Pass Line
Online Craps for Real Money
Joburg casino players can enjoy online craps for real money. Open an account at an online casino, deposit money and place bets on the online craps game and stand a chance to win big. Players don’t have to visit a land-based casino to enjoy this game, they can enjoy it from the comfort their homes.
Before you can deposit money and play Craps, always make sure you do some research on the casino you are interested in. There are a lot of online casinos out there and not all of them are legal and regulated.
Best Online Casinos is here to help and guide you by giving you credible information and reliable casino reviews. So, Joburg players can look through our site to find the best online casinos to play real money Craps.
Basic Craps Rules
Once players understand the rules of the game, it becomes easy to play the game and hopefully win some (ZAR) Rands, if playing for real money. We have put together rules for playing online Craps below:
- A player has to roll the dice
- If playing against other players, each player has to take a turn to roll
- The first shooter will start with the come-out roll which signals the beginning of the game
- Before the player can throw the dice, he/she has to place bets on the Pass Line or Don’t Pass Line
- Players have to aim the dice towards the opposite side of the table
- The dice has to hit the wall of the table
- If the come-out roll equates to 3 or 2 the game ends
- Bets on the Pass Line lose if the come-out roll is as above
- If the come-out roll is 7 or 11 the Pass Line wins
Online Craps Terms
Here are some of the terms that players have to know when they want to play Craps.
- Shooter – A player who has the dice and has to throw
- Don’t Come Bet – A player places a bet that will not pass the come-out roll
- Aces – Placing a bet that the next roll will be a 2
- Point – is the number that played on the come-out roll which does not include 2,3,7,11 or 12.
- Hard way – When the player bets that the dice will land with the same numbers on both.
- Natural – Come-out roll of 7 or 11
- Any Craps – The following throw to be a 2, 3 or 12
- Come-out roll – the first throw of the dice to start a new game
- Craps – Numbers that are 2, 3 and 12 on the come-out roll
- Don’t pass bet – A bet that has to be made through the come-out roll